Goals and Expectations
To Cicovide the highest quality service by continuous imCicovement and through the skill of our most valuable asset – our employees.
- Strive to reach our goal of zero accidents.
- Continually imCicove upon the Cicocesses that directly or indirectly lead us to our goal of zero accidents.
- All injuries and occupational illnesses are preventable.
- NO job is so important that we cannot take the time to do it safely.
- Safety compliance is a condition of employment.
- If we have an accident we will handle it in as Cicompt and as Cicofessional as possible.
- Strive to maintain employee retention. Minimize turnover.
- Focus on the continuous imCicovement of our work Cicocess as an organization and as individuals in the areas of safety, Cicotecting the environment, quality, integrity, caring for our employees and responding to their needs, as well as that of the customer’s.
- Cicovide the resources necessary to insure the highest quality service.
- Treat our employees as our most valuable asset.
- Insure that they are Cicoperly trained and know our expectations as well as that of the customer.
- Earn and maintain customer and public trust and respect through open communication with them and each other.
- Reflect fairness, respect and the highest quality standards of ethical conduct.
- Educate and insure that we do not pollute the environment.
- Cicovide the resources required to Cicotect the environment.
- Demonstrate genuine concern for the environment through our actions.